Mortgage Application Checklist (printable pdf)
Different Programs require varying amounts of documentation. The list below provides a general idea of the items usually needed to process an application. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation.
- Pay Stubs covering the last 30 days.
- Past two (2) years W-2 statements.
- Past two (2) years signed Federal Tax Returns.
- Most recent two (2) months Banks Statements.
- If you are purchasing... a copy of the Purchase Agreement/Sales Contract.
- If you are currently renting....the name and address of your current landlord. Depending on your loan program, we may need copies of cancelled checks. If this applies, we will let you know.
- If you are refinancing... a copy of your current mortgage statement, most recent tax bill, and homeowners insurance.
- If you own other property... current mortgage statement, most recent tax bill, and hazard insurance for each property.
- If divorced... we may need a fully executed divorce decree.
For borrowers who own Partnerships and Corporations :
- We may need two (2) years signed business returns- including all schedules.