When you're applying for an FHA loan the following list of documents will help expedite the process. We can help you understand any part of the FHA loan process so don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Past two years completed Federal Tax Returns.
- Past two years W-2's, 1099's and any other necessary tax forms.
- Most recent pay stub reflecting at least one month's worth of year-to-date earning.
- Self-employed will need two years business tax returns and YTD Profit & Loss Statement.
- Past two months full bank statements for all accounts (all pages).
- Any recent statements from investment accounts (retirement, 410k, mutual funds, etc.).
- Driver's License or other official State identification.
- Social Security Card.
- Any Divorce, Palimony, Alimony, Child Support Documents.
- Resident Alien or Work Authorization Card (if applicable).